Finance isn’t something a whole lot of people enjoy talking about but if you want to achieve success in your life and truly become the man you’re capable of becoming, learning how to manage the little green pieces of paper we call money is crucial.
Today, I am joined by personal finance expert, Chris Hogan, to talk about the principles he lays out in his new book, Everyday Millionaires. We cover some of the common myths about millionaires, ordinary tools you can use to build wealth, 5 key attributes wealthy people share, and how you too can become an everyday millionaire.
Gentlemen, I can’t tell you how excited I am to introduce you to my guest, Chris Hogan.
Many of you follow Dave Ramsey so you’re already familiar with Chris as he works closely with Dave and as a regular contributor to the EntreLeadership podcast. He also hosts his own podcast, The Chris Hogan Show where he talks about the very financial principles and success strategies he’s going to share with us today.
He’s a best-selling author, a personal finance expert, a former All-American football player. He uses all of that knowledge and experience to help families across the nation set themselves up right for retirement.
- Common myths about millionaires
- How to achieve the American Dream
- Financial myths and formula for overcoming them
- Ordinary tools you can use to build wealth
- Why financial options equal power
- Why so many people have outsourced financial responsibility
- How to overcome destructive natural financial tendencies
- How to eliminate the victim mindset around money
- How to give yourself a “permission slip” to succeed
- How to develop great financial habits
- Setting up the right kind of financial goals
- 5 key attributes wealthy people share
- Specific strategies to set you on the path to financial abundance
The Iron Council